Theme Park Adventure
Terms and Conditions:
1. To register, you must fully complete this certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express by the registration deadline. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy of your records.
2. This certificate is valid for one night of accommodations for two in either the Anaheim Area, the North San Diego County Area, Greater San Diego Area, the Santa Clara Area or Valencia/Santa Clarita Area, and two one-day passes to your choice of attraction; Disneyland, California’s Great America, Knott’s berry Farm, Legoland, Six Flags Magic Mountain, SeaWorld or Universal Studios. Accommodations assigned based on your choice of attraction tickets. Attraction tickets are not redeemable for cash. A voucher for your attraction tickets will be issued with your hotel documents and/or itinerary. Please follow the instructions on the voucher to pickup you attraction tickets. CBE reserves the right to substitute similar area attraction tickets offer of equal value at any time. Transportation is not included.
3. Certificate holder must be 21 years of age or older. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nonstrasferable. Certificate is only valid for the certificate holder named on this certificate.
4. Upon registration, you will be issued a deposit request that must be returned along with the required $50 fully refundable reservation deposit within 90 days of the date the letter was issued. Reservation deposit is payable in the form of Personal Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order and will be refunded to you 30 days after travel is completed. Once your deposit is received you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll free number to call to make your reservations. The reservation letter will have an expiration date one year from the date it is printed.
5. Valid arrival dates are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. A minimum 60 days advanced notice is required for all reservations. All reservations are subject to availability. Generally, there is no availability during major holiday and peak periods. All travel must be completed prior to the expiration date printed on your reservation letter.
6. Specific accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Economy and tourist class properties are used.
7. This certificate does not include transportation, transfers, meals, gratuities, service fees, hotel security fees, or hotel surcharges. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint upon check-in to cover incidental expenses. Room tax is included.
8. All reservations must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reserva- tion letter. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation receipt within 30 days with your assigned arrival date. Once an arrival date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
9. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your travel package including the voucher you will use to pick up your attraction tickets and hotel voucher will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your arrival date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your travel package as well as the return of your reservation deposit.
10. This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate.
11. This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two persons using multiple certificates.
12. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
13. Certificate Holder must sign the certificate below.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card.Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corporation (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 30448 Rancho Viejo Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.